- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“I serve on the board of trustees of a university, and I was kind of worried. ... I hoped I wouldn’t have to step down. I learned I don’t have to,” said Rep.-elect Kevin Cramer, R-N.D., who also said the ethics briefing answered questions about what spouses of lawmakers should and should not do.
“There are a lot of exceptions to things,” said Kyrsten Sinema, D-Ariz., who found out she had won a too-close-to-call election Monday while she was on a plane. “Lots of rules and a lot of exceptions to the rules. So it’s kind of complex. But luckily we have a binder with all the information so we’ll be fine.”
Rep.-elect Tom Cotton, an Army veteran, said he had experience sitting through presentations like these.
“Death by PowerPoint,” the Arkansas Republican called it.