- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Glover reported that if the first map is rejected, the agency has 35 days to prepare a second map, which also cannot be altered. He wrote that if that map is rejected, the agency has another 35 days to prepare a third proposed map, which can be altered. Finally, the Legislature has until Sept. 1 to give the map final approval. If that doesn’t happen, the Iowa Supreme Court will step in.