- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Glover reported that if the first map is rejected, the agency has 35 days to prepare a second map, which also cannot be altered. He wrote that if that map is rejected, the agency has another 35 days to prepare a third proposed map, which can be altered. Finally, the Legislature has until Sept. 1 to give the map final approval. If that doesn’t happen, the Iowa Supreme Court will step in.