- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In Idaho, Cantor said the farm bill did not come up for a vote before the House’s departure for the election because there were not enough votes to support it. Some conservatives continue to push against a big farm bill deal including nutrition programs.
“While it was a conservative victory that the gargantuan, $1 trillion dollar farm and food stamp bill was allowed to expire, we knew that the battle was not yet over,” a blog post from the conservative group Heritage Action said Thursday.