- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
In Idaho, Cantor said the farm bill did not come up for a vote before the House’s departure for the election because there were not enough votes to support it. Some conservatives continue to push against a big farm bill deal including nutrition programs.
“While it was a conservative victory that the gargantuan, $1 trillion dollar farm and food stamp bill was allowed to expire, we knew that the battle was not yet over,” a blog post from the conservative group Heritage Action said Thursday.