- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
An opt-out could put small businesses at a competitive disadvantage to big employers that are able to offer a choice of plans to their employees,” said John Arensmeyer, founder and CEO of the Small Business Majority. He added that the group believes “delaying this rule violates the law and the spirit of the Affordable Care Act.”