- The Donald Trump Impact: Not so Inevitable After All
- Heck Decision Prompts Rating Changes in 2 Nevada Races
- Joe Heck to Run for Nevada Senate (Video)
- GOP Women's Recruitment Effort Adapts for 2016
- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
Montana’s At-Large: Democratic Sen. Max Baucus’ former state director John Lewis. Whether the seat’s current occupant, Republican Rep. Steve Daines, runs for the Senate, will determine whether Lewis’ effort is a challenge or an open-seat race. The race is currently Safe Republican.