- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Montana’s At-Large: Democratic Sen. Max Baucus’ former state director John Lewis. Whether the seat’s current occupant, Republican Rep. Steve Daines, runs for the Senate, will determine whether Lewis’ effort is a challenge or an open-seat race. The race is currently Safe Republican.