- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
Four of our allies in Europe — Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic — have asked the U.S. to increase exports to help blunt Moscow’s influence. Those countries know what Russian aggression looks like. They are asking for our help.
President Barack Obama has a rare opportunity to help America’s energy security, our national security and our economy at the same time. He can help strengthen our allies while reducing the influence of Russian bullies like Vladimir Putin.
Republicans and Democrats agree. It’s time for the president to join us.
Sen. John Barrasso is a Republican from Wyoming.