- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
Four of our allies in Europe — Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic — have asked the U.S. to increase exports to help blunt Moscow’s influence. Those countries know what Russian aggression looks like. They are asking for our help.
President Barack Obama has a rare opportunity to help America’s energy security, our national security and our economy at the same time. He can help strengthen our allies while reducing the influence of Russian bullies like Vladimir Putin.
Republicans and Democrats agree. It’s time for the president to join us.
Sen. John Barrasso is a Republican from Wyoming.