- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Four of our allies in Europe — Hungary, Poland, Slovakia and the Czech Republic — have asked the U.S. to increase exports to help blunt Moscow’s influence. Those countries know what Russian aggression looks like. They are asking for our help.
President Barack Obama has a rare opportunity to help America’s energy security, our national security and our economy at the same time. He can help strengthen our allies while reducing the influence of Russian bullies like Vladimir Putin.
Republicans and Democrats agree. It’s time for the president to join us.
Sen. John Barrasso is a Republican from Wyoming.