- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
Most Democrats have viewed the race as primarily between Crowley and Polis, but Lee holds sway among the partyís liberal wing.
One significant challenge for Lee is that fellow Californian Becerra is all but certain to ascend to Caucus chairman. Some Democrats doubt the Caucus would put two lawmakers from the same state into the chairman and vice chairman slots.