- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
“We’re reeling now, back and forth,” on the generally routine spending questions, Murray said. She cited as an example the uncertainty for funding levels for the Hanford nuclear site in her home state of Washington.
Nonetheless, there’s no reason to expect that Murray would be able to forge a budget agreement through a traditional conference with the House under Chairman Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis. In her campaign committee role, Murray was involved in many Democratic Senate campaigns that highlighted unpopular parts of Ryan’s budget plan to criticize GOP opponents.