- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“We’re reeling now, back and forth,” on the generally routine spending questions, Murray said. She cited as an example the uncertainty for funding levels for the Hanford nuclear site in her home state of Washington.
Nonetheless, there’s no reason to expect that Murray would be able to forge a budget agreement through a traditional conference with the House under Chairman Paul D. Ryan, R-Wis. In her campaign committee role, Murray was involved in many Democratic Senate campaigns that highlighted unpopular parts of Ryan’s budget plan to criticize GOP opponents.