- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
Gregory T. Angelo, the group’s interim executive director, said he was perplexed by other organizations’ willingness to “roll the dice” on Hagel — a man, he added, who has “at best a questionable background on gay rights, at worst a terrible background on gay rights.”
The Log Cabin Republicans is considering teaming with others who oppose Hagel’s nomination.
“There’s a pretty broad and diverse coalition of individuals on the left and on the right who are opposed to this nomination,” Angelo said.