- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Anything that allows members to have a comprehensive sort of mosaic of public interest and public reaction to their work is helpful to legislators,” Fitch said. “One of the myths out there is that members don’t care what the public thinks. Members deeply care about what the public thinks, so any way that info can be easily displayed to members will enhance their ability to engage with their constituents.”