- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“Anything that allows members to have a comprehensive sort of mosaic of public interest and public reaction to their work is helpful to legislators,” Fitch said. “One of the myths out there is that members don’t care what the public thinks. Members deeply care about what the public thinks, so any way that info can be easily displayed to members will enhance their ability to engage with their constituents.”