- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Indiana Gov. Mitch Daniels is headlining a fundraiser for the National Republican Senatorial Committee next week, according to an invitation obtained by Roll Call.
Daniels is a former NRSC executive director and possible presidential candidate.
Others named on the invitation were NRSC Chairman John Cornyn (Texas), GOP Sens. Dan Coats (Ind.) and Roy Blunt (Mo.), who were elected last year, and Sen. Dick Lugar (R-Ind.), who is up for re-election in 2012.
The event, a reception and roundtable discussion, is being held May 25 at the NRSC headquarters on Second Street Northeast. A donation of $5,000 per couple allows access to both the reception and roundtable, and a donation of $2,000 per person gives access to the reception only.