- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
- 14 Open House Seats, Few Takeover Opportunities
- Veteran Democratic Consultants Launch New Media Firm
George Mickens, who joined the National Guard in 1996 and has been involved with in inaugural planning starting with President Bill Clintonís second inauguration in 1997, is in charge of providing logistic support and gathering all the necessary supplies participants will need on the ground, from water to lodging.
ďWithout transportation, we canít get to the mission. Without food, we canít sustain. Without clothes, we canít go,Ē he explained.
In this case, the mission is the parade.