- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
In a phone interview Wednesday, the younger Knollenberg called it a “game-changing legislation” that “lets the world know we want business to come to Michigan.”
“At the same time, do I think this will help Republicans? I do,” Knollenberg said. “If you look at where the union contributions go, they all go to Democratic candidates.”