- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
As the Grimm camp waits for the results of the computer testing, the freshman incumbent is battling for re-election to a seat he won as part of the Republican wave of 2010 that ousted Democrats from their majority in the House.
As for Grimm's allegation of a smear campaign, the FBI is investigating a former Grimm fundraiser for campaign finance irregularities. Earlier this year, the independent Office of Congressional Ethics ended a preliminary probe of Grimm's fundraising. National Democrats have seized on the probes to target Grimm's race.