- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
As tensions rise in the Middle East, global gasoline supply tightens and prices increase. The Iran-Iraq War, the Gulf War and the Libyan uprising are just a few examples when gas prices soared. Biofuels are a powerful solution to significantly reduce this price volatility.
Biofuels are also a powerful tool in the fight against climate change. To date, the RFS represents the nation’s only congressionally authorized greenhouse gas reduction program. We know using more renewable fuel will reduce our carbon emissions, support Obama’s Climate Action Plan and provide domestic energy security.
The renewable fuel industry continues to deliver a new fuel option that’s in the strategic best interest of our country and climate. Together we can create more jobs, a cleaner environment and better lives. We have a good plan — all we need to do is stick to it.
Adam Monroe is president of Americas for Novozymes.