- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“The fundraising never stops in Washington,” said Adam Smith, a spokesman for Public Campaign. “These lobbyists are trying to influence this debate and there’s no better way to make your case than by handing over a $1,000 check to a Member of Congress.”
An earlier version of this story inaccurately stated that Rep. Tom Reed (R-N.Y.) was holding a fundraiser this weekend in Florida. He is not and is in his district.