- Illinois Democrat Abruptly Drops Congressional Bid
- Jeff Miller Won't Run for Florida Senate Seat
- A Brief Electoral History of Recently Indicted Congressmen
- Becerra Won't Run for Senate
- Democrat to Detractors: I'm Doing Better Than Your Guy
That leaves media policy on the back burner again. With no penalties in place for failing to complete the 2010 quadrennial review before 2014, the FCC may just choose to wait until next year to start the process again.
“This has been controversial for more than a decade, and it’s hard for them to dive ahead and answer all these questions considering where they left off,” Wood said. “We didn’t like it, the broadcasters didn’t like it, and seems like [Genachowski’s] attempt had very few fans on our side or from companies wanting consolidation. It’s hard for them to pick that up and move it through.”