- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers has won the contest to become the next chairwoman of the House Republican Conference.
The Washington lawmaker headed off a challenge from Rep. Tom Price of Georgia, chairman of the Republican Policy Committee.
McMorris Rodgers was tacitly endorsed by Speaker John A. Boehner, R-Ohio, though he was publicly silent on the matter. Price, on the other hand, touted the endorsement of losing GOP vice presidential candidate Rep. Paul D. Ryan of Wisconsin.