- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
“It was a productive meeting and all parties are engaged in finding a solution that addresses the current flight delays caused by the FAA decision to furlough air traffic controllers,” Thune said in a statement after the meeting.
The FAA has reported thousands of flight delays this week as a result of furloughs to air traffic controllers and other budget cuts.