- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
“It was a productive meeting and all parties are engaged in finding a solution that addresses the current flight delays caused by the FAA decision to furlough air traffic controllers,” Thune said in a statement after the meeting.
The FAA has reported thousands of flight delays this week as a result of furloughs to air traffic controllers and other budget cuts.