- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
“It’s an unfair attack on two dedicated servicemembers,” Harkin said. “I hope we can all put politics aside and give all five nominees the fair consideration they deserve.”
Sen. Lisa Murkowski of Alaska was the only Republican to back the contested appointees, Sharon Block and Richard F. Griffin Jr.
Elham Khatami and Meredith Shiner contributed to this report.