- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
“State legislators and Congress, they get a lot more into ideological battles,” he said, adding that cuts to federal programs such as the block grants simply shift the burden onto cash-strapped cities.
Baltimore Mayor Stephanie Rawlings-Blake (D) said she is disappointed with leaders of her party as well as the opposition.
“We are one bridge fail away from shutting down large portions of a city,” she said. “There’s a way for Congress to work with us to break gridlock.”