- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The 2012 elections have reaffirmed America’s desire to see both major parties cooperate to achieve real, tangible results. We have a meaningful opportunity again to forge a spirit of productive dialogue and even revive some cherished American political traditions that seem to have fallen by the wayside in our increasingly polarized political dialogue — conciliation and compromise. Let’s not waste the opportunity.
Rep. Carolyn B. Maloney, D.-N.Y., is a member of the Financial Services and Oversight and Government Reform committees.