- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
- A Democrat Begins Senate Campaign in Louisiana
Jill Pike Bolger announced over email last week that she would soon begin work with the Glover Park Group as a vice president in the firmís strategic communications division. She leaves the moderate think tank the Third Way.Jamesonís New Shot
Jameson Cunningham announced over email that he signed on as Rep. Randy Hultgrenís, R-Ill., new communications director. He leaves his position as account executive at Shirley & Banister Public Affairs.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to email@example.com and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.