- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Jill Pike Bolger announced over email last week that she would soon begin work with the Glover Park Group as a vice president in the firmís strategic communications division. She leaves the moderate think tank the Third Way.Jamesonís New Shot
Jameson Cunningham announced over email that he signed on as Rep. Randy Hultgrenís, R-Ill., new communications director. He leaves his position as account executive at Shirley & Banister Public Affairs.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.