- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Now that many of us, including important Arab organizations, have seen the commercial and been horrified by what I assume is an unintended insult to Arabs, we can only hope that good sense finally prevails in Atlanta and that this Super Bowl spot that Coca-Cola seemed so proud to preview winds up, in its entirety, on the cutting room floor. The company can always run its Polar Bear spot. It generates nothing but smiles.
Malcolm MacDougall is a partner at Prides Crossing Strategic Writers Group in New York. He was creative director of the Gerald Ford Election Campaign and president and creative director of Lintas Advertising, the agency that first introduced Diet Coke.