- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Despite all of these problems, Chavous claims that D.C.’s voucher plan is the most successful in the country. His comment speaks volumes about the worth of voucher plans, although not in the manner he intended.
D.C.’s voucher plan, like others around the country, has become a vehicle to subsidize religious education at the expense of the public schools. It forces people to subsidize religion and threatens public education. Rather than expand the program, it’s time to shut it down.
— The Rev. Barry W. Lynn, executive director of Americans United for Separation of Church and State