- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs ranking member Susan Collins (R-Maine) is reviewing the language, according to her spokeswoman.
Budget autonomy advocates are set to lobby lawmakers on Capitol Hill throughout today. DC Vote on Monday also released a poll it commissioned that shows 71 percent of Americans favor budget autonomy for the District.
Correction: April 16, 2012
An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the language on abortion funding that is likely to appear in a House budget autonomy bill. The legislation would likely contain language banning local funding for abortion.