- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
Levin received assurances from Locklear that he would “explore the possibility” of talking directly with his counterpart in China to make clear that the United States wants the country to help end North Korea’s provocations. Locklear said any military-to-military conversations would have to be coordinated with other communications occurring between the two governments.