- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Plains Region
- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
“We are going to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again,” Lew told the Banking panel.
Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., said at that hearing that he holds the highest levels of the Obama administration responsible, including the president, for creating what he called a culture in which conservative groups were vilified.
“The indignation you showed on the front end is kind of laughable,” he told Lew. With top members of the administration “using the type of language to describe the folks that were targeted, demonizing, villainizing ... you would expect that bureaucrats at lower levels are going to act in a way that they acted.”