- Rand Paul's 'Long Haul' Cut Short
- Bernie Sanders as GOP Tool: Their Plan to Use Him Against Democrats
- Can Rubio Follow Romneys Path to the Nomination?
- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
“We are going to make sure that nothing like this ever happens again,” Lew told the Banking panel.
Sen. Bob Corker, R-Tenn., said at that hearing that he holds the highest levels of the Obama administration responsible, including the president, for creating what he called a culture in which conservative groups were vilified.
“The indignation you showed on the front end is kind of laughable,” he told Lew. With top members of the administration “using the type of language to describe the folks that were targeted, demonizing, villainizing ... you would expect that bureaucrats at lower levels are going to act in a way that they acted.”