- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
It is looking for $61 million to repair the Capitol Dome that, after 150 years of weather damage, is under the duress of at least 1,300 known cracks. Itís also planning for a large-scale renovation of the Cannon House Office Building in 2017. The structure needs a complete overhaul because it poses safety issues for occupants.