- Democrats Look Past Tuesday's New York Special Election
- Reid Urges McConnell to File Cloture on Iran Bill
- Darin LaHood Raises $500K in Race to Replace Aaron Schock
- How Much Trouble Is Richard Burr in?
- DSCC Endorses Murphy in Florida
It is looking for $61 million to repair the Capitol Dome that, after 150 years of weather damage, is under the duress of at least 1,300 known cracks. Itís also planning for a large-scale renovation of the Cannon House Office Building in 2017. The structure needs a complete overhaul because it poses safety issues for occupants.