- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
Boehner also returned to the talking point that has helped rally Republicans this week: the administration’s rejection of the Keystone XL pipeline project. As he has before, Boehner said Republicans might push to include language on the project in another payroll tax cut deal.
“We’re going to do anything we can to see this project initiated,” he said, adding that he will be looking for “every opportunity we can do advance this idea.”