- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
So far, the two campaigns are taking the battle lines being drawn within the party in stride.
“Congressman Pascrell appreciates all the support he’s received from his colleagues in Congress in his primary fight, including the support of so many Democratic leaders. He’s very proud of the relationships he’s built with so many of his colleagues as they work together on behalf of middle-class taxpayers across the country in the fight against tea party extremists,” Pascrell spokesman Sean Darcy said Wednesday.
Likewise, Rothman spokesman Paul Swibinski said, “We welcome their support and thank them for their contribution.”
Abby Livingston contributed to this report.