- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
So far, the two campaigns are taking the battle lines being drawn within the party in stride.
“Congressman Pascrell appreciates all the support he’s received from his colleagues in Congress in his primary fight, including the support of so many Democratic leaders. He’s very proud of the relationships he’s built with so many of his colleagues as they work together on behalf of middle-class taxpayers across the country in the fight against tea party extremists,” Pascrell spokesman Sean Darcy said Wednesday.
Likewise, Rothman spokesman Paul Swibinski said, “We welcome their support and thank them for their contribution.”
Abby Livingston contributed to this report.