- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Multiple sources close to the bill say there is an easy legislative fix to the private causes of action issue, which will be addressed in Thursday’s meeting of committee Democrats with trial lawyers and other environmental groups.
This report has been updated to clarify that a broad environmental coalition wrote the statement opposing the Lautenberg-Vitter bill.