- Manchin is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Multiple sources close to the bill say there is an easy legislative fix to the private causes of action issue, which will be addressed in Thursday’s meeting of committee Democrats with trial lawyers and other environmental groups.
This report has been updated to clarify that a broad environmental coalition wrote the statement opposing the Lautenberg-Vitter bill.