- Republicans Aiming to Register Voters at NASCAR
- Retired Army Colonel to Challenge Stefanik
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Southwest
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: Mid-Atlantic States
- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
Goddard Claussen/West and Ginsberg McLear Group announced they are merging to form a new political firm, Redwood Pacific Public Affairs.
The new venture “will specialize in public affairs and issue advocacy campaigns, strategic communications, coalition building, and media buying,” according to a release.
Rick Claussen, Josh Ginsberg, Aaron McLear and Ned Wigglesworth are founders of the firm.
Please send news of developments in the political industry to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow us on Twitter @RCShopTalk.