- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
“Peter has the seniority, the experience, the expertise, and the tenacity to challenge the Republicans’ ideological rhetoric,” nearly two dozen self-described progressive Democrats wrote in a recent letter to leadership. “He has ably served on the committee for 26 years — serving on every subcommittee — and mastered the wide range of natural resources issues confronting the committee.”