- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The AFL-CIO mobilized thousands of volunteers to gather the necessary signatures to force a June recall election of Republican Gov. Scott Walker. That recall fight, which has been complicated by a primary skirmish between Democrats vying for the chance to challenge Walker, is shaping up to be a critical test of labor’s clout.