- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
And finally, as the panel already announced, the Commerce, Justice and science bill is funded at $51.131 billion, down from $52.7 billion.
Correction: April 24, 2012
An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the funding increase for the Energy and water development spending bill. It will receive a $100 million increase.