- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
And finally, as the panel already announced, the Commerce, Justice and science bill is funded at $51.131 billion, down from $52.7 billion.
Correction: April 24, 2012
An earlier version of this story incorrectly stated the funding increase for the Energy and water development spending bill. It will receive a $100 million increase.