- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Annie Kuster told supporters Tuesday she will challenge Rep. Charles Bass (R-N.H.) again in the 2nd district in 2012, a race that will be a top target for Democrats.
The Concord community activist narrowly lost her 2010 race to Bass, who lost that seat in 2006.
“More than ever, our country’s direction depends on which priorities we choose today,” Kuster said in an email to her supporters. “Here is my list: More jobs. Healthier businesses. Better public education, including technical education. More affordable, safer sources of energy.”
Kuster said she will formally announce the campaign next year but is taking the first steps now because “I’m not willing to sit on the sidelines until then.”