- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
Small-business owners want solutions and policies that will provide certainty and help them compete in the tough economic climate. Small businesses cannot be dynamic job creators and innovators if they do not have the capital and confidence required to grow and invest. A future of burdensome taxes and costs, including higher energy costs, means a future of pessimistic small-business owners. Washington needs leaders who will focus on pro-growth policies where all businesses can succeed.
Karen Kerrigan is president and CEO of the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council.