- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Small-business owners want solutions and policies that will provide certainty and help them compete in the tough economic climate. Small businesses cannot be dynamic job creators and innovators if they do not have the capital and confidence required to grow and invest. A future of burdensome taxes and costs, including higher energy costs, means a future of pessimistic small-business owners. Washington needs leaders who will focus on pro-growth policies where all businesses can succeed.
Karen Kerrigan is president and CEO of the Small Business & Entrepreneurship Council.