- Why was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
“The polling shows the immense reservoir of good will she has in the state,” said a Democratic source supportive of a potential Judd run. “This isn’t a carpetbagger. This is someone who [Kentuckians] believe that they know and they like.”
Still, many Kentucky Republicans would celebrate a Judd run and are watching for signs of a decision.
Bluegrass State Democratic legislators are watching too — with caution.
“Ashley Judd is very bright young lady. Lots of talent,” said Democratic state Sen. Dennis Parrett, who represents a conservative district. He paused for a long time. “But I’m not sure that she needs to run for U.S. senator.”