- Why Was Fiorina Denied Ad Time During the Debate?
- What the Hell Happened to Jeb Bush?
- Pelosi, DCCC Use Tea Party to Fire Up Dem Voters
- Anti-Abortion Groups to GOP: Include Fiorina in Debate
- Obamacare Repeal Votes Motivate Democratic Donors
The president and Congress deserve accolades for their efforts. However, sanctions in absence of true Iranian accountability deems Obama’s “commitment to hold the Iranian Government accountable for its actions” somewhat hollow.
Moorhead Kennedy was one of the hostages held in Iran for 444 days from 1979 to 1981. He lives in Maine.