- Republican Wins Money Race in New York Special
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 20, 2015
- Pelosi Reacts to Death of Al Qaida Hostages
- Pelosi Calls Emerging Trade Deal a 'Pothole'
- Freshman's Campaign Issue Gets D.C. Attention
The president and Congress deserve accolades for their efforts. However, sanctions in absence of true Iranian accountability deems Obama’s “commitment to hold the Iranian Government accountable for its actions” somewhat hollow.
Moorhead Kennedy was one of the hostages held in Iran for 444 days from 1979 to 1981. He lives in Maine.