- Top Congressional Races in 2016: The West
- Murphy to Announce He'll Seek Rematch With Blum (Updated)
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The South
- When the Second Time Isnt the Charm
- State Senator Considering Run for Arizona Open House Seat
The president and Congress deserve accolades for their efforts. However, sanctions in absence of true Iranian accountability deems Obama’s “commitment to hold the Iranian Government accountable for its actions” somewhat hollow.
Moorhead Kennedy was one of the hostages held in Iran for 444 days from 1979 to 1981. He lives in Maine.