- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Matthew LaRocco, most recently with Arnold & Porter and the son of former Rep. Larry LaRocco (D-Idaho), has joined Williams Mullen as a director of government affairs.
Before his stint with Arnold & Porter, LaRocco was general manager of Fleishman-Hillard Government Relations. During the Clinton administration, LaRocco was special assistant to Interior Secretary Bruce Babbitt.
“Matt LaRocco brings to our Government Relations practice extensive experience in the areas of transportation, defense, homeland security, financial services and education,” said Michael Ferrell, who chairs Williams Mullen’s federal government relations practice, in a statement. “He is an excellent addition to our team, and we are pleased he has chosen our firm.”