- Edwards Releases Senate Fundraising Totals
- Academics Say Higher Education Prepared Them for Higher Office
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: The Mountain Region
- Top Races to Watch in 2016: New England
- Top Races in 2016: The Midwest
Alan Elias, a policy adviser to Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) and a former aide to then-Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.), has signed with the lobby firm Mercury/Clark & Weinstock as a vice president.
"Alan is a well-respected expert on a variety of policy areas important to the nation and our clients," said the firm's Vin Weber, a former GOP Representative from Minnesota.
Elias also previously worked for Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) on a Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee. During his nine years on the Hill, Elias worked on such issues as foreign policy, homeland security and budget and appropriations matters.
Submit K Street Files tips here.