- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
Cherae Bishop will become senior vice president for government relations at the American Red Cross on Oct. 15, the group announced today.
“Cherae Bishop has more than 15 years experience working in government relations on behalf of both nonprofit and for-profit organizations, and I’m delighted that she will be leading the Red Cross efforts in working with government officials and partners at the federal, state and local levels,” said Gail McGovern, president and CEO of the American Red Cross, in a statement.
Bishop’s resume also includes stints as vice president of legislative affairs and public policy for Volunteers of America.
“I am looking forward to this next phase of my professional life,” Bishop said in a statement.<i>Submit K Street Files tips <a href=”/db/fdc.collector?client_id=rollcall&form_id=maileditform&link_id=531”>here</a>.</i>