- Kathleen Matthews Joins Race for Van Hollen's Seat
- Let Voters Judge Early Ads
- Kelly Wins Runoff for Mississippi House Seat
- DNC's Mo Elleithee Leaving Politics for Georgetown
- Rematches Invite 'Retread' Label, Familiar Themes
The shop Venn Strategies has added Amy Redl, who most recently spent seven years in the government relations division of pharmaceutical company Sanofi US, as a vice president.
Before taking on the policy and lobbying gig at Sanofi, Redl worked at Skutski & Oltmanns, a Pittsburgh public relations firm.
“Amy is an important addition to our team as we continue to grow and expand our client services in one of Venn’s biggest years to date,” Stephanie Silverman, the firm’s founder and CEO, said in a statement. “She brings an in-depth understanding of health policy and practice, adds value to our strategic operations and complements the public affairs skills and political expertise that Venn is known for providing its clients.”
Please send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.