- Ratings Change: Kirk's Race Now Tilts to Democrats
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Best of Rob Bishop
- Carol Shea-Porter 'Ready to Win' N.H. Seat Back
- Lindsey Graham Rolls Eyes at Rand Paul
- Why Titus Won't Run for Reid's Senate Seat
The new shopís lobbyists hail from both firms and include Zachary Williams, a partner in the former Cauthen Forbes & Williams; Ryan Welch; George Cooper; Jay Driscoll; Elzabeth Green; and Rachel Miller, who was with Tateís firm Capitol Solutions.
Although he is not listed on the new shopís website listing its team, lobbyist Sonny Cauthen remains with the firm, according to Forbes-Tate.
The combined firmís clients include Allergan USA, Amazon.com Inc., Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America, UnitedHealth Group and Verizon among others.
Submit K Street Files tips here.