- Candidates Look to Make Family Legacies in Congress
- Cruz's Struggle: This Man Loves to Argue
- DSCC Topped $5 Million in March
- NRSC Raised $4.9 Million in March
- NRCC Outraises DCCC in March, Is Now Debt-Free
The new shopís lobbyists hail from both firms and include Zachary Williams, a partner in the former Cauthen Forbes & Williams; Ryan Welch; George Cooper; Jay Driscoll; Elzabeth Green; and Rachel Miller, who was with Tateís firm Capitol Solutions.
Although he is not listed on the new shopís website listing its team, lobbyist Sonny Cauthen remains with the firm, according to Forbes-Tate.
The combined firmís clients include Allergan USA, Amazon.com Inc., Pharmaceutical Research & Manufacturers of America, UnitedHealth Group and Verizon among others.
Submit K Street Files tips here.