- Manchin Is Staying in the Senate
- Congressional Hits and Misses: Week of April 13, 2015
- Wham! Bam! Comic Book Ads Target SEC Chairwoman
- Democrat Announces Senate Bid in Pennsylvania
- Context for Facebook Chatter About Presidential Candidates
GMA member companies include General Mills Inc., Kraft Foods Inc. and PepsiCo Inc.K Street Moves
Former Rep. Mark Critz, D-Pa., announced that he is joining the Colorado-based grass-roots and consulting firm EIS Solutions as a senior vice president. EIS focuses largely on energy and land-use issues.
“As a former Member of Congress and district director for [the late] Congressman John Murtha, Mark Critz has the experience and relationships at the local level to help difficult projects get approval,” EIS Solutions President Wade Haerle said in a press release.
Critz, who lost his bid for re-election in November, was on the Armed Services and Small Business committees. He will work from Johnstown, Pa.
Please send tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.